martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Characterization

Tom Sawyer is a spoiled but smart kid who lies and cheats in order to get what he wants. Tom Sawyer can be compared to my little brother or not that little, he is 14 years old. He always wants to play with his friends, or in the ipad or the xbox instead of doing homework or the things he has to do. He sometimes lies when my mother asks him if all his homework is done, just like Tom Sawyer does. If something bad happens my parents ask him first. That are some reasons why my brother is such alike to Tom Sawyer. I could also say that my mom is similar to Aunt Polly but maybe another time because it is  another story.

I can relate with Sid in Tom Sawyer because he is more controlled and does always the good thing staying out of trouble, but at the same time a have something of Tom Sawyer too. I consider myself preseverant, I don´t stop trying until I get what I want. I have the good things that  Sid and Tom have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario